Digital Turn Georgia has been launched in September 2018 By Tallinn University, Estonia and financed by the Foreign Ministry of Estonia. It aims to share Estonian experience and improve the quality of education in primary & secondary schools of Georgia through scaling up participatory and data-driven decision making and new digital teaching methods in schools.
In the bounds of the project we will:
- Train school teams from 120 schools, 6 participants per school
- Support schools to conduct self-assessment of digital innovation maturity and compose school’s digital strategy based on it
- Support schools to implement digital activities outlined in the digital strategy
- Support digital innovation in schools through providing free digital tools
- Organize conferences and disseminate good practices to support upscaling of digital innovation.
Some benefits of participation:
- School-wide research is designed and conducted, with all the kits and tips on its planning and management
- School strategy is ready and agreed with the school community for the upcoming school year
- The school team is created to uptake digital innovations in school
- Free participation in the final conference in Batumi.